WELCOME TO KITCHEN ITALIA!
the fresh, new approach to the all-day cantina
Eating at Kitchen Italia is about fresh, homemade pastas and char grill pizzas, cooked to order by our team of dedicated chefs in a decidedly relaxed atmosphere.
For reservations contact us at the restaurant and we'll hold a space for you. If you’re a large group, we do recommend you let us know in advance.
Sign up to receive exclusive discounts and vouchers
The Place To Watch For 2010. WELL worth a visit.
- The Torn Buffalo Mozzerella was divine.
- Risotto balls - oh how I love risotto balls - are genius. And the pasta is excellent.
- Crisp, fresh, big flavours.
- Coffee, as you'd expect, was sublime.
- So flavorful it was almost intoxicating.
- Fresh pasta for under a tenner. What more do you want?
It's perfectly situated and designed for people fuelling up for a day's shopping (breakfast is available from 9am), breaking up their expedition with a quick lunch, or rounding off their outing with a meal cheap enough to offset the day's expenditure.
Smack-bang in the middle of theatre district the new kid on the block, Kitchen Italia, has rocked up and already feels like an old favourite.
Very decent food, at decent prices.
- Once I had seen Tartufi Neri on the menu - Tagliolini coated in a light mushroom cream sauce with Parmesan and black truffles - everything else became a blur.
Cozy and bright interior [...] Their food is brilliant and we have been back several times since.
Kitchen Italia should quickly become the kind of no-brainer option that keeps people returning time and again, because they know they are guaranteed a decent, fresh, reasonably-priced plate of food with no surprises and minimum fuss.
Really nice place [...] you should try getting inside on a Saturday.