Cozy and bright interior [...] Their food is brilliant and we have been back several times since.
- Coffee, as you'd expect, was sublime.
Very decent food, at decent prices.
- Risotto balls - oh how I love risotto balls - are genius. And the pasta is excellent.
- Crisp, fresh, big flavours.
Really nice place [...] you should try getting inside on a Saturday.
- The Torn Buffalo Mozzerella was divine.
- Fresh pasta for under a tenner. What more do you want?
- Once I had seen Tartufi Neri on the menu - Tagliolini coated in a light mushroom cream sauce with Parmesan and black truffles - everything else became a blur.
It's perfectly situated and designed for people fuelling up for a day's shopping (breakfast is available from 9am), breaking up their expedition with a quick lunch, or rounding off their outing with a meal cheap enough to offset the day's expenditure.
The Place To Watch For 2010. WELL worth a visit.
Smack-bang in the middle of theatre district the new kid on the block, Kitchen Italia, has rocked up and already feels like an old favourite.
- So flavorful it was almost intoxicating.
Kitchen Italia should quickly become the kind of no-brainer option that keeps people returning time and again, because they know they are guaranteed a decent, fresh, reasonably-priced plate of food with no surprises and minimum fuss.
COVENT GARDEN, LONDON
Our latest restaurant is in London's trendy Seven Dials and is a lively place to stop for a good meal.
41 Earlham Street
Telephone 020 7632 9500
Mon - Sat 12pm – 11pm
Sun 12pm – 10pm
Pre-theatre and Post-theatre Express available 5pm to 7pm and 10pm to 11pm daily